Saturday, November 18, 2017

Taronga Zoo-Sydney

Thursday was a cooler and cloudy day so we hit Taronga Zoo. To reach Taronga Zoo you take a ferry from Cicular Quay to the zoo. The view from the ferry of the harbour is beautiful. The view of the Sydney skyline from the zoo is AMAZING.



I took hundreds of pictures and videos to put a video together for my students. Once I have finished the video I will add it to this post. Our favorite parts of the zoo were the native animals. You could walk through the kangaroos and wallaby's napping  and catch the koala napping in a tree.






We also saw the Luzon Bleeding Heart (bird), the baby elephant and so many more beautiful animals. It took us about 4 hours to see the entire zoo.




One of my favorite parts of the zoo was the lemur exhibit. We had never seen lemurs before and they are very social creatures!

We enjoyed the zoo and recommend it if you do not have a large zoo close to your hometown.





1 comment: